The Thread Studio Returns Policy
1. You may return any item bought from us within 14 days of delivery providing it is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range i.e., special order items
How to make a return
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 02380 454513 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
2. If a refund is applicable, we will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 14 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorize a return.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers there is no such thing as a standard size. On every product, there is accurate sizing information for that item.
The Thread Studio is not responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer on signed off artwork.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
In the unlikely events of an error or faulty garment. Please let us know as soon as possible, no longer than 3 days from receipt of goods. It must be before the garment has been worn or washed so we can correct the problem.
We ask you to confirm logos and placement in the confirmation of your order. We try our utmost to complete orders error-free. In the unlikely event of branding error, we ask that you return the order, and we will either refund or replace it once received back to the office.
Refunds and Exchanges cannot be made on non-faulty goods due to the bespoke nature and have no resale value, i.e., the garment doesn’t fit. We strictly express that you check the size guide for each garment. Our distributors will not accept returns of branded items. It is your reasonability to check the sizes.
Garments which do not have any personalisation applied in any way can be returned within 14 days of invoice/order date for a full refund if not worn and are returned with all tags and packing materials such as bags and cardboard. See our T&C here