At The Thread Studio, we recommend embroidery as the best method of applying your brand/logo to different garments.
It works very well on fabrics that do not have stretch, such as jackets and drill shirts. You can often get some amazing finishes on these products. Embroidery offers a more expensive quality feel to the finished item.
Embroidery is used on everything from t-shirts and polo shirts through to horse blankets, caps, and bags. We will be happy to guide you on the most suitable branding option. If we think the logo or garment is not suitable for embroidery, we will let you know.
- Very long-lasting
- Up to 15 colours per design
- Huge colour range of threads to match your branding
- Great for items such as towels, aprons, beanies, jackets etc
- Cost based on size and complicity
- High-quality finish used on corporate & workwear
- Lasts forever and washes well
We use state-of-the-art software from Wilcom to produce the machine embroidery files. Along with top quality embroidery threads from Madeira UK and machines from Toyota. This combination gives us the best results for your embroidered logos.