- Details and Features
How to place an order
- Select your garment Size (Be sure to check the size chart as this varies from item to item)
- Select the colour
- Select the font type (you can see the choices under the Embroidery and Printing Options section below)
- Select your thread colour (you can see the choices under the Embroidery and Printing Options section below)
- Select your logo placement for your boat name text (if applicable) The left chest placement appears under the RAF crest and this is standard - if you wish to have it added to the right chest placement there is a £5.50 fee.
- Add your boat Name (if applicable)
- Prices shown exclude VAT
- Production time is 7-10 days from order (Depending on Stock)
- Collection and Delivery options are available at checkout.
- If you would like a more bespoke logo or boat name added to your garments. please email us Sales@threadstudio.co.uk
High performance DWR fabric treated with Aquapel by Nanotex®. Fluorine and PFC free. Eco-efficient padding by Dupont™ Sorona®. Stand-up collar with chin guard and inner storm flap to ward off wind and draught. Contrasting zips, lining and accents for a refined look. 2 side pockets and 1 zipped inside pocket. Stretch binding at sleeves and hem. Adjustable 3-parted removable hood. Discreet decoration access at inner left chest. WRAP certified.
30°C machine wash, tumble dry (low temperature), no softeners, no dry clean, do not iron
- Size Guide
Size S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL Chest (to fit): 36/38 38/40 40/42 42/44 44/46 46/48 48/50
- Embroidery and Print Options
Font Options Thread Colour Options